Our Place in Space - Derry
- Date and time
22 April - 22 May
- Publication date
The 10km sculpture trail of the solar system will animate the riverside in Derry~Londonderry for four weeks, and will feature an epic programme of events.
Beginning at the Sun in Bay Road Park moving along the park by the river Foyle, running through the city centre, before heading across the river to the Waterside greenway to Pluto.
There's a host of other activities and events for all to enjoy alongside the trail too! Check out the list below or head to the Our Place In Space Derry-Londonderry event details page for more info.
- 20 - 21 April - Astronaut Costume Making Workshops - Foyleside Food Court & Nerve Centre (10am-4pm)
- 22 April - Oliver Jeffers in Conversation with Professor Stephen Smartt and Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock - The Guildhall (7pm)
- 23 April - Astronomical Guinness World Record Attempt - Bay Road Park (12pm)
- 23 April - 21 May - Cycle The Solar System - Bay Road Park to Waterside Greenway (10am)
- 24 April - 22 May - Sunrise Yoga with Make Space by Megan - Bay Road Park, next to planet Mars (6am)
- 30 April - 14 May - Storytelling with Marianne McShane - Derry Central Library (11am)
- 30 April - Jazz at Jupiter, JayDee Brassband - Pontoon on Quays (3pm)
- 1 May - Jazz at Jupiter, Mr Wilsons Second Liners - Pontoon Quays (12pm)
- 9 - 20 May - Dr Bike Session with The Bike General - Bay Road Park next to The Sun (10am)
- 20 May - Bat Walk & Talk - VR Fusion to Bay Road Park (9pm)
- 23 May - In Your Space Circus Performances - Bay Road Park & along the trail (11am)