Join the team
Interested in joining us? See our latest vacancies and apply now.
Our brilliant Birmingham-based team is delivering UNBOXED: Creativity in the UK across the UK in 2022. If you’d like to join us on this extraordinary journey, read on for details of our current vacancies.
We’re an equal opportunities employer – we welcome encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds and communities. We’re also a Disability Confident Committed employer, and we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. We’ve committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer interviews to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments in the workplace as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
Read more about the Disability Confident initiative at disabilityconfident.campaign.gov.uk
We do not have any vacancies at the moment. Please check again in future.
We’re working closely with the 10 collectives who are creating the extraordinary events and unforgettable experiences on the UNBOXED programme. We’ll list their job vacancies here, and you can also check their own websites to see if they’re hiring. You can find links to their standalone sites from the project pages on unboxed2022.uk
It’s worth noting that if you apply for a position with one of our partners, you’ll be directly employed by them and not by us.
We take data privacy very seriously. Please review our applicant privacy notice before applying for any vacancies. The notice explains how we use your personal data, and you can read it here